Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fundraising Dinner



I am overwhelmed and overjoyed at the outpouring of love and support I received last night at the dinner.  God worked it out that there were people from all parts of my life...teachers I have worked with, friends from North Atlanta, new friends from Tres Dias, girls I met at a Grace Midtown house church, girls I mentor, and my new TeachBeyond friends (apparently my uncle tried to come from Alabama but didn't know how to get to the church building).  It was really neat to be able to have all of those people come together for a dinner and trivia on a Saturday night to support me...How blessed am I!!!!!!



We raised $1,145 last night!  To date I have $2,700, 10% of the $27,000 I need!  I am thrilled at what the Lord can do through those face to face visits!  I am truly blessed and continuing to believe that my God will provide funds I need for my work in Bolivia!




We are working hard this week to get items tagged and ready for the Garage Sale on Saturday, June 23rd at the Howard's house! 
If you have anything to donate or are in need of some furniture, books, clothes, kitchen items, electronics, and more...come on out!!
Garage Sale Address:
10670 Buice Road
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022

No comments:

Post a Comment