Monday, July 16, 2012

Auction Results


This is a poem my mother put it like this…

A rainy Georgia night.  A love line to enter.  Book of pics, lots of  snacks, lots to bid on, lots of good wishes.  Crazy bidders. Loud talkers.  Everyone enjoying eating.  Friends working together to make things organized and help a friend.  Thank you, God, for bringing your people together to help one another.


I think my mom captured it very well. 

It was a great night!  Amy's place was perfect for the event.  It was great to spend an evening listening to friends bid against each other (in a friendly way), fellowship, and raise money for my time in Bolivia.  God was faithful to provide $1675 through entry at the door, bids, selling t-shirts and other donations.  It was so nice to sit back and let the Lord work through this event.  

Thank you to all who came and donated items!  What a joy to know that I am loved by God and friends this much!  He continues to provide and continues to go before me and prepare the hearts and minds of those who give.  I pray that they are blessed as much as they have blessed me!

Enjoy some pictures from the evening:



















No comments:

Post a Comment