Monday, July 2, 2012

T-Shirts for sale

One way I am raising funds for my journey to Bolivia is selling t-shirts. It says "One person can make a difference, and every one should try. -JFK"  I came across this quote during my tour at the John F. Kennedy presidential library, and it was just one more thing that God used to confirm this calling.


Youth sizes (S-L)- $10 ( I have very few of these.)

Adult sizes (S-XL)- $15
                 (XXL-XXXL)- $18

If you would like to buy one, send me an email at kjohnston@teachbeyond.org with sizes and a check or cash with the correct amount to:
Katie Johnston
9315 Madison Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30346

Thank you in advance for supporting me through reading, praying, and giving monetarily!  God continues to show me He will provide in all aspects of my life!

A post about my week of orientation will be up soon...until then may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment