Thursday, August 30, 2012

HE IS FAITHFUL!!

Our amazing God and Father has provided my VISA for Bolivia!  I am so blessed by His faithfulness!  I am excited and overwhelmed all at the same time.  The journey begins and I just pray that the Lord continues to provide for my needs as I journey to Bolivia and while I am there.

I have a flight that leaves Little Rock, AR at 2:55 on Saturday and I will arrive in Santa Cruz, Bolivia at 7:40 on Sunday morning.  This is a blessing and answer to prayer.  Thank you all for you support and prayers!  Please continue to pray for my travels and my transition in Santa Cruz!  I can't believe it is finally here!

Praise be to the Lord our God who provides for his children in every way!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I'm thinking of you while you and the fam are making last minute preparations and saying see-ya-laters. Remember, He goes before you in this so everything's already worked out, and you know we'd be waving from the tarmac if we could! Love you bunches. Can't wait to hear from you once you get settled.

    xoxo,

    Nat

    ReplyDelete